The sheer size of Paris is enough to intimidate many travelers into going to the popular tourist sites and claiming they’ve seen Paris. But you, my friend, are offered an opportunity to discover the compelling intimacy of the small ancient neighborhoods along with the tourist attractions. Take the guesswork, research, and planning out of your Paris holiday! These six volumes include eight step-by-step walking tours, historical and modern facts, route and sight descriptions, dining suggestions, maps, photos, and journal spaces to provide you with the most enviably dazzling, effortless, and comprehensive Parisian adventure. When you wake up in Paris, simply choose a tour that fits your fancy, grab the corresponding booklet, and enjoy being mesmerized!
- Volume I: Introduction
- Volume II: Part 1: “My Cup Runneth Over: Major Tourist Hotspots”
Part 2: “The Islands and Then Some!”
- Volume III: Part 1: “Rive Gauche and the Land of Plenty”
Part 2: “Art, Sculpture, and La Grande Madame”
- Volume IV: Part 1: “Diamond Studded Whirlwind Tours on Rive Droite”
Part 2: “Walk a Mile in My Shoes: the World of Aristocratic Paris”
- Volume V: Part 1: “Who Knew You’d Be Mountain Climbing in Paris?”
Part 2: “Diamonds in the Rough: Fab Flea Markets”
- Volume VI: “Daytrippers: Short Trips Here and There”
With Paris from the Heart: Ultimate Walking Tours to Fun, Fashion, and Freedom, absorb the sights, sounds, and ultimately, the soul of this most spectacular city.